Tuesday, 25 March 2008

day 25: water

today's goodness:
1l msm-lemon water
2l celery-cucumber-swiss chard-watercress-carrot-apple-grape-pear juice
0.5l pineapple juice
1 tsp zeolite
1 tsp nature's living superfood
1 tbsp hemp oil
various herbal teas with honey

woke up and then leapt for my clock in a panic. it was so sunny in the bedroom that i thought i must've slept in. but no... there were another 2 minutes before the alarm was due to go off. it was just absurdly sunny this morning. 

had time to do everything this morning and go for my train without dashing, which is such a vastly improved way of starting the day compared to my usual flustered, headless chicken mornings.

i set myself the goal today of drinking a glass of water every hour, on the hour, while at work, so today i managed to drink - excluding morning msm water - 4l water. not bad. will keep going with this, makes sense to drink as much water as i can, seeing as i can't manage the full quota of juice.

had time to do some yoga this evening which was great. if i'm organised i can fit everything in!

i'm exhausted, eyelids are closing. sorry, no images today, must sleep....

1 comment:

Penni said...

I finally got caught up on your blog entries! I always love reading your insights and about your life in general. I am finding that I don't want 4 qts. of juice at all anymore. I made one last night and I just couldn't stomach it. I am just going to start juicing instinctually and not be so hung up on the 4 qts. I question that just a bit anyway. I mean why would 4 qts. be right for a 200+ pound guy like Philip McCluskey and that same amount be right for us? Not sure, but I know I feel better when I'm not plugging it in non-stop.

I am so glad we're still going at this! You and I have lost about the same amount of weight...very exciting!! Keep up the marvelous work!
xo...Penni